(1) Make sure Hand Warmer is cool to touch. Remove Hand Warmer lid, then remove the catalytic burner unit from base until by holding it lengthwise . Burner unit may have a tight fit.
(2) Pour Lighter Fluid into the appropriate 6 or 12 hour plastic filling cup provided in the package. Do not spill.
For 6-Hour Hand Warmers: Fill to line for about 6 hours of heat.
For 12-Hour Hand Warmers: Fill to line for about 12 hours of heat.
Do not fill cup above the line for your specific type of Hand Warmer.
(3) Slowly and carefully pour contents of filling cup into the filling hole on the Hand Warmer body, while maintaining the Hand Warmer in an upright position.
Do not overfill. Overfilling will cause malfunction, risk of injury and fire.
(4) Keep the Hand Warmer upright and carefully replace the catalytic burner unit, making sure it is fully seated.
(5) Carefully wipe off any excess fuel from the Hand Warmer surfaces and allow excess fuel to evaporate before igniting.
Be sure fuel can is closed and there is no spilled fuel in the vicinity before igniting. Fuel is flammable.
(6) Allow Hand Warmer to rest in the upright position for at least two minutes before igniting to allow fuel to be fully distributed in the absorbent material and become available to the catalytic burner.
(7) Do not lay Hand Warmer down after filling and before ignition. If laid down, liquid fuel can get into the catalytic burner, which may cause a flame to occur upon ignition.
If a visible flame develops, it must be put out. Usually, any flame can be easily blown out but use extreme care and caution. If necessary, place Hand Warmer on fire proof surface and allow the flame to burn out or be extinguished in a safe manner.
(8) hold the base unit upright with one hand and apply flame to the catalytic burner unit for approximately 10 seconds using the other hand. Ignition upon first use after initial filing could take longer than expected and require application of flame more than one time. Flame can come from a Lighter, Utility Lighter, or a match. Follow lighting appliance use instructions. Keep hands and clothing away from any flame. The Hand Warmer heats by a catalytic process. There is no flame present after ignition. Presence of flame upon ignition indicates overfilling . Put flame out and allow excess fuel to evaporate before attempting re-ignition.
(9) After flameless ignition has been confirmed, replace Hand Warmer lid, then place warmer into the provided protective fabric bag. The Hand Warmer must always be placed in the supplied protective fabric bag to prevent overheating. Your Hand Warmer will now provide comfortable warmth for hours. After ignition, heat is provided by a catalytic process without flame.
(10) Once ignited there is no safe way to stop the heating action. If necessary, place the Hand Warmer in the supplied protective fabric bag and place on a fireproof surface until the fuel is exhausted and the Hand Warmer is cool to the touch.
Please see our A-HOT hand warmer for more product details : http://www.gas-tool.com/hand-warmer/Hand_warmer.html
A-HOT International Co., Ltd.
9F., No.637-1, Sec. 5, Chongxin Rd., Sanchong Dist.,
New Taipei City 24158, Taiwan
TEL: 886-2-2999-7299 FAX: 886-2 -2999-7339
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Reusable hand warmer are refillable for years of use. A-HOT is a reliable Taiwan maker to produce reusable pocket warmer over 20 years.
We would like to introduce that how to use A-HOT butane gas torch.